- Chi siamo
- VyTA Card
- Lavora con noi
Information on the Processing of Personal Data
By this information, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 196/03 “Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC” (“GDPR”), Retail Food s.r.l. with registered office in Rome (RM), at 5A, via Vicenza (zip code 00185), Tax Code and VAT number 08469981008, in its capacity as Data Controller (the “Company” or the “Data Controller”), intends to make you aware of the way in which it processes the personal data (whether personal, sensitive or judicial, the “Data”) that you voluntarily make available to the Data Controller when leaving a comment to VyTA or to a VyTA-branded point of sale via the contact form on the web page of the website www.vyta.it (the “Processing”).
- What Personal Data may be included in the comment
The Data undergoing processing includes your first and last name and your email address, as well as any other information that you voluntarily entered in the “subject” and “message” fields of the form.
Since the purpose of this is to give you and all VyTA Customers the opportunity to provide us with suggestions, comments, complaints and clarifications, please do not enter any information about yourself that is not relevant to this purpose.
In particular, it is absolutely forbidden to fill in the form by entering personal data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs, or your trade union membership, as well as your genetic data, biometric data that can identify you, data relating to your health or your sexual life or your sexual orientation (the “sensitive data”), as well as by entering information relating to your criminal convictions, if any, offences, or related security measures (the “judicial data”).
In the event that you voluntarily provide such sensitive data or judicial data, it is necessary to obtain your consent to the processing of data, which can be made by you by flagging the appropriate box below the form; failure to give such consent will make it impossible to process the data and, therefore, to manage your comment.
- Purposes and Legal Basis of Processing
The Company shall process your Data in order to:
- to build customer loyalty by opening a channel of communication directly with the customer, both for the purpose of receiving complaints and for receiving advice and, in any case, comments on the customer’s experience at the VyTA point of sale.
- Carry out direct marketing activities.
The provision of Personal Data is required. Any refusal or provision of incorrect and/or incomplete information would make it impossible to manage and evade the activities referred to in points a) and b) above.
The processing is based on the consent you have voluntarily given, but it can also be based on the legitimate interest of the Company in processing the personal data of its customers who intend to submit comments and / or complaints.
- The subjects involved in the Processing and communication of the Data
Your Personal Data will be processed using suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes mentioned above and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
The processing will be carried out by the Company in its capacity as Controller and, specifically, by persons authorized by it, constantly identified, properly trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by the GDPR: first of all, among the recipients of your personal data there is the staff of the Administrative Office, who can then transmit your comment to the Area Manager or Store Manager responsible for the point of sale to which your comment refers, but also to shareholders and members of the Board of Directors or other administrative body of the Company.
Your Data may be communicated to any qualified persons who provide Retail Food with services or services instrumental to the above purposes such as, but not limited to, parent, subsidiary or associated companies, as well as to…
Your Personal Data may also be communicated to suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, banks and/or insurance companies, consultants who collaborate with Retail Food, also with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organizational aspects; any other subject to whom the Data must be communicated on the basis of an express law provision.
In addition, without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with obligations under the law and Community legislation, personal data subject to processing may be communicated in Italy to the following categories of subjects:
- authorized personnel of the Controller;
- authorized personnel of Subsidiaries, Controlling Companies and Associates;
- authorized personnel of the Data Processor;
- public authority;
- computer consultancy firm and external subjects to whom the Controller has entrusted the management or maintenance of the websites and electronic and/or telematic instruments used;
- persons, companies, associations or professionals that provide services or activities of assistance and consultancy to the Controller, with particular reference, without limitation, to accounting, legal, administrative, tax and financial matters.
When processing your data, the recipients act as Processors pursuant to Art. 28 of the GDPR of Retail Food, which has verified their compliance with the GDPR both in terms of technical and organizational measures and in relation to the provisions of the regulation.
You may request from the Company an updated list of the designated data processors.
In the event that a Data Protection Officer is appointed, the identification data of the same will be made known through publication of the same, supplementing this statement.
- Data Retention
The Data will be processed in Italy by the Company or by the Data Processor. The transfer of Data to Data Processors in non-European countries is not foreseen.
The Company will process the Data for a period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. After that, the data will be kept, in order to comply with the law and for the possible exercise of the right of defense of the Company, for a period of 10 years following their transmission, after which, the Company will make anonymous and / or delete all your personal data, except for the possible need to defend in court its own right.
- Data Subject’s Rights and their exercise
In accordance with Articles 13(2)(b) and (d), 15, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, we hereby inform you that at any time:
- you are entitled to access your data and request any updating, rectification, integration, cancellation or to oppose to or limit the processing, as well as request portability.
- You are entitled to revoke the consent given pursuant to 6 para. 1 letter a) of GDPR without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to revocation.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on garanteprivacy.it.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal requirement and is free of charge.
In the event of a request to limit the processing of the data provided, of a request making opposition to their processing, of a request to cancel them or a consent revocation, the Controller may reserve the right to retain some of your data to the extent that they are necessary for the ‘execution of’ contract or for the protection of its own “legitimate interest”.
Company Contact Details
In order to exercise your rights or to obtain any information regarding how the Company processes the personal data of the Worker, the latter may contact:
the Data Controller, i.e. Retail Food s.r.l. with registered office in Rome (RM), at 5A, via Vicenza (zip code 00185), tax code and VAT number 08469981008, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, at the following email address: email@example.com.