- About us
- Roma Termini Railway Station
- Casa del Cinema
- Heaven Sporting Club
- VyTA Farnese
- Enoteca Regionale del Lazio
- Milano Centrale Railway Station
- Torino Porta Nuova Railway Station
- Napoli Centrale Railway Station
- Venezia Santa Lucia Railway Station
- Bologna Centrale Railway Station
- Firenze Santa Maria Novella Railway Station
- VyTA Fine Food
- VyTA Covent Garden
- VyTA Card
- Job opportunity
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code“), art. 13 of European Regulation no. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulation“), as well as Recommendation no. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, Retail Food S.r.l. wishes to inform you and all users and/or visitors to the site www.vyta.it (respectively the “Users” and the “Site“) about the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Site itself.
- Controller, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The Controller of personal data processing is Retail Food S.r.l. (Tax code and VAT number 08469981008), with registered office in Rome, at 5/A, Via Vicenza, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter the “Controller“).
The updated list of designated data processors can be provided upon request by data subjects and/or Users.
- Information automatically collected by the Site – Cookies
(a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our Site also uses log files, in which information collected automatically during your visits is stored. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site, in fact, automatically acquire certain information during use, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or domain name of the device you are using;
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the Site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources or the method used to submit the request to the server;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit of the User;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
- other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of your device.
This information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the Site.
Cookies are used on the Site. Cookies are text files recorded on computer, which allow you to record certain parameters and data communicated to the computer system, through the browser you use. These tools therefore allow an analysis of your habits in using the Site, for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storage of preferences, etc..
Cookies are divided into:
- Technical cookies: are used for navigation or to provide a service requested by you. Without the use of such cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: are used to track your navigation and create profiles about your tastes, habits, choices, etc.. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous online navigation.
The Site uses its own technical browsing or session cookies, which help to make the Site usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site (the website cannot function properly without these cookies). These are, in particular, the following:
|ci_session||vyta.it||Preserves user’s status in the different pages of the site.||1 day||HTTP|
|CookieConsent||vyta.it||Stores user’s consent status realtive to cookies for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
The Site supports other types of cookies:
- Preference cookies: are those that allow a website to remember information that affects the way the website behaves or looks, such as the preferred language or region in which the user is located;
- Statistical cookies: these are those that help website Controllers understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies: these are the ones that are used to track visitors to websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore those of greatest value to third-party publishers and advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies: these are the cookies that are in the process of being classified, together with the individual cookie providers.
If other cookies that are not currently used are used, users will be informed by means of banners and methods.
Your current status is:
Accepts all cookies (Required, Preferences, Statistics).
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent
The installation of technical cookies does not require your consent. Your consent is required for the installation of profiling cookies: if you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. Below are brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular broswers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the “Tools” icon in the upper right corner and select “Internet Options”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. Here you can edit cookie settings.
- Google Chrome: Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. Now select “Show advanced settings” and change the “Privacy” settings.
- Mozilla Firefox: Select “Options” from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. Here you can edit cookie settings.
- Safari: From the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner, select “Preferences”. Select “Security” and you can edit cookie settings here.
It should be noted, however, that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of certain functions of the Site.
- Google Analytics, a service of the company Google Inc. “(“Google”), whose information can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=en. You can refuse the installation of cookies used by Google Analytics by selecting the corresponding parameters in the specific options of your Google browser.
- The personal information you provide to us using the Site: for what purpose we process it.
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- remember your navigation preferences to offer you a quicker consultation of the site www.vyta.it (hereinafter the “Site“) and carry out the technical management of the Site;
- carry out “strictly meant loyalty-gaining” activities, allowing you to request and/or activate and/or manage the Vyta-Card and use the related activities, which cannot be carried out anonymously, which could be associated with promotions or discounts;
- update you on all our promotional and marketing initiatives, including direct marketing, including through the sending of advertising and / or promotional material, through automated tools and / or traditional methods of contact, for example through push notifications, e-mail (the “Newsletter“) and / or by sending text messages, mms (the “Marketing Services“);
- analyze your preferences, habits, interests and consumption choices, including the type, frequency, location of purchases, in order to develop statistics, create specific user profiles and perform predictive activities in relation to your future consumption (hereinafter, the “Profiling Activities“);
The processing of data for the above purposes will be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all specific industry regulations including the provisions of the “Guidelines Applying to Loyalty Programmes” as issued by the Italian data protection Authority on 24 February, 2005 and the “Guidelines on the processing of personal data for online profiling” of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the “Guidelines for promotional activities and combating spam” of 4 July, 2013, we point out that the consent that you may give for sending commercial communications, promotional and marketing through automated tools will also extend to the traditional means of contact.
The data you provide will be processed primarily by computer tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorized and trained to process pursuant to Article 30 of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulations. We inform you that appropriate security measures are observed in accordance with Articles. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the consent for the provision of data, the consequences of a possible refusal and the legal basis of the treatment
Please note that for the purposes referred to in points (1) and (2) of art. 3 above, the provision of your personal data is required as otherwise you will not be able, through the Site:
- request and/or obtain and/or register the VyTA-Card, taking advantage of the advantages related to the same and its use, including, the accumulation of points and / or other activities which may be associated with promotions, discounts, etc..
Instead, the provision of your personal data is not compulsory but optional for the purposes referred to in points (3) and (4) of art. 3 above. Failure to provide data for the above purposes will not allow us to provide you with the Newsletter, Marketing Services, to carry out the profiling activity. To this end, you may freely decide whether or not to give your consent also for such purposes and without this inhibiting the possibility of using the Site’s Services or requesting and/or obtaining and/or registering a VyTACard with the advantages connected with it.
We remind you that, in any case and at any time, you can ask the Controller to delete your data by a simple communication to be sent, without particular formalities, to the addresses referred to in art. 1 above.
- To whom and in what area we can spread your data
Your data may be communicated within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulations, to the following parties:
- financial administration and/or other public authorities, where required to do so by law or at their request;
- to the organizations, subjects and external companies of which the Controller avails himself for the performance of activities connected, instrumental or consequent to the execution of the Services of the Site – including the cloud computing filing service – to the sending of the Newsletter and the provision of Marketing Services, to the profiling activity and to the request and/or management and/or release of the VyTA-Card;
- external consultants (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if not designated in writing as data processors;
- to associated and/or subsidiary and/or controlling companies, which are designated as joint controllers of the treatment.
The information automatically collected by the Site, referred to in paragraph 2, as well as some anonymous data relating to the number and type of interactions on activities combined with the purposes of loyalty-gaining in the strict sense, may also be transferred to cloud servers of Third Parties located also outside the EU, resulting in such processing necessary for the performance of the Site Services and requested by you. The legal basis for this processing is, therefore, art. 49, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation and Art. 43, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Code.
- Your rights
We remind you that at any time you may exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and under Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulations, by sending a written notice to the contact details of the Controller referred to in art. 1 above and, as a result, obtain:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data with indication of its source, verify its accuracy or request its updating, rectification, integration;
- access, rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You may also object to the processing of data concerning you.
With reference to the Newsletter and Marketing Services, we would like to point out that your right to request the cessation of the processing carried out by means of automated contact methods also extends to the traditional ones. Furthermore, you may still exercise this right only in part, i.e. by requesting the interruption, for example, of the sending of promotional communications by one or more of the contact tools for which you have given consent.
- Duration of treatment
Without prejudice to the obligations under the law, personal data will be kept for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for profiling or marketing purposes will be kept for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months respectively from their registration.
- Security measures
In this regard, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.